Ziing Final Mile Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Our network is covered by extra-provincial registrations in all operating regions. We offer our clients an annual Certificate of Insurance with required coverage limits to give you the peace of mind that your business is in good hands.
Our Service Partners are all pre-qualified prior through a rigorous onboarding process to ensure our minimum contracting standards are met and maintained to the highest degree possible. Our Service Partners carry the appropriate Operating Authority, Statutory Workers’ Compensation coverage, CGL (Commercial General Liability) Insurance, CAL (Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance), and CLI (Cargo Liability Insurance).
As companies migrate more of their data to the cloud, the question of cloud computing security becomes paramount. Cloud security provides multiple levels of control in a network infrastructure to afford continuity and protection. It’s an essential ingredient in creating an environment that works for companies around the world.
Five benefits of cloud computing solutions:
- Protection against DDoS and ransomware. Distributed denial of service attacks and ransomware are on the rise, and a top cloud computing security solution focuses on measures to stop huge amounts of traffic aimed at a company’s cloud servers. This entails monitoring, absorbing and dispersing DDoS attacks to minimize risk.
- Data security. In the ever-increasing era of data breaches, a top cloud computing security solution has security protocols in place to protect sensitive information and transactions. This prevents a third party from eavesdropping or tampering with data being transmitted.
- Regulatory compliance. Top cloud computing security solutions help companies in regulated industries by managing and maintaining enhanced infrastructures for compliance and to protect personal and financial data.
- Flexibility. A cloud computing solution provides you with the security you need whether you’re turning up or down capacity. You have the flexibility to avoid server crashes during high traffic periods by scaling up your cloud solution. Then when the high traffic is over, you can scale back down to reduce costs.
- High availability and support. A best-practices cloud computing security solution offers constant support for a company’s assets. This includes live monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and every day of the year. Redundancies are built-in to ensure your company’s website and applications are always online. Cloud computing systems provide companies with the availability, reliability, and security they need to conduct business in a global marketplace.